Tutorial Information and Guidelines

Benefit < time and effort required

If you want such a thing, start your own thread with a organised list of tutorials. Ensure to keep it up to date especially when new versions of blender are released so any out of date tutorials are removed or replaced

I forgot that one,one of blender weakpoints. I am very new with actually not much time to lern the software or to start that thread and keep it updated reviewing etc.
well was just a thought,thank you for the reminder.

portis_

This is the very first tutorial I ever created. If the community likes it, I will make an english audio track as well. Please feel free and tell me what you think, even if you donā€™t like it :slight_smile:

I made my first tutorial on creating realistic barrels in blender using cycles. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4J7s8wxJOs

I have new tutorials on building Tank Tracks in Blenderā€¦ some of these tutorials use to be over on YouTubeā€¦ I now have them all parked at Vimeo and hope the keep them there for a good long timeā€¦

anyway these are the two newest Tank Track Tutorials I have doneā€¦

I recorded a video on how to model a mountain road.

Blender Tutorial SCI FI, VFX, Object Tracking, Green Screen and Markers Removal

Hi, I just posted my new tutorial, I hope you guys can review the post and aprove it.

This is the link:

Thank you :smiley:

I have a tutorial/breakdown/explanation video I was going to post here. Can I get an approval? Thanks in advance for a reply.

I found a lot of tutorials about camera tracking in blender. Unfortunately most of them seemed to target rather 3D modelers. As a video creator I tried to give my own tutorial a different perspective and created a more hands-on guide of under five minutes length.

Here is a video tutorial showcasing my character animation method.

[video]https://youtu.be/X1EvOXbCjfs[/video]

Hello,

I wrote a tutorial about 2D cutout animation on my blog, here.
Please review it, thank you!

I created a gui for command line rendering in Windows. Itā€™s for anyone who prefers to use a GUI instead of the commandline.
The video explains its useage.

I hope it is of some help to people.

you can download it here

Need approval for my new writen tutorial for blender beginners. How to model a simple glass in blender. A beginner can learn many things from this tutorial. Please review it.
Modeling A Simple Glass In Blender

Helo.
I have started a thread on a simplified simulation for inertia and such. In the tutorial/tips section.
Now, I think it may actually belong to the support /sims or another support area, as it is not a real tutorial, but merely some examples.

I guess waiting for moderation, makes it not possible to change this myself. (I donā€™t see the post ā€¦)
So I apologize for posting it here too quickly and need to ask you: how to move it somewhere else?

I donā€™t agree with seeking out individuals and asking them how to do things. I would like to see one thread dedicated to beginner learners where the Beginner can post REQUESTS in what they are looking for in a tutorial. I donā€™t feel like getting up in peopleā€™s faces and asking them to do things for me. But I donā€™t mind making a general forum statement saying, ā€œCould someone(s) make more step by step follow along animation tutorials with less attention to explaining what Blender does and doesnā€™t and more attention to just following you do STEP by STEP. On Youtube in at the very least 1080p HD (so I can see the fine print). ON THE LATEST DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF BLENDER. Not some old version. Less teaching. More showing. Less cubes and monkeys. More animated bodies.ā€ Thx.

here is my tutorial for review

Hello,

My name is Paxton, I recently released a tutorial on how to model a lantern.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq5nF8VmaNM

Thank!

Hi! I just posted a new tutorial thread. ā€œHow to make a Sci-Fi Holographic Button + Particle System (English)ā€
This is the video and Iā€™m asking for your approval, hope itā€™s useful:

Thanks in advanced!

Chander Ruzzi

I developed this tutorial on how to create lighting panels for product and studio renders. They are pretty basic, but they will certainly increase the quality of your product visualization renders.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]401841[/ATTACH]