Tv show animation episode 1 the el grandé

One day my friend said to me hey let’s make a tv show so we wrote the script (fairly poor one) and recorded the theme song and voices, and then he was like now you do everything else. So I spent about a year making this, had to learn several different programs and spend thousands of hours getting frustrated on it… It didn’t turn out so great and so i gave up half way through the episode, andhere is my results i got 5min video. I tried my best so don’t laugh, but 3d animation is no good for adult cartoons/I suck at 3d.

Ps: If you look at my youtube channel you can see some things i have done for my new show it’s in 2d and seems a lot better/worse but funnier and more accepted.

You gave up halfway through the video? I hope that doesn’t happen to me! I’m doing a project by myself as well.

Ya it just didn’t turn out like i was hoping so i though it would be better off just to restart a new show in 2d then redo a failling show. So i didn’t really give up, i still love animating, i just started doing something different, and i think better. My new show is actually kinda a spin off if you look at the mouse crowd during the theme song in the front there is a red rocking guy, he is the main character for my new show. + overall i still liked making this show it was just a bit disappointing.

WELL well, you jumped into a big CG project without any training and now you feel burned out. You probably don’t suck at all as you said, just a bit of time invested in short animation making to get you in shape is all you need, then the results would be much better. keep trying, do not give up, just change the strategy of learning. One step at a time.

The first time I saw this, I saw it to the point where they started singing on the street. Some of the lighting was poor inside the house and the streets were way off. I’ll get to the point. I will be willing to help you if you decide to restart this project all over again. I can help you with some of the modeling of the objects in the house and the lighting, but that’s your call. in short

The first time I saw this, I saw it to the point where they started singing on the street. Some of the lighting was poor inside the house and the streets were way off. I’ll get to the point. I will be willing to help you if you decide to restart this project all over again. I can help you with some of the modeling of the objects in the house and the lighting, but that’s your call. In short, you really need a team for this project.