Twisted shoulder - Need help

Hello everyone, I’m really new to Blender and English is not my mother language :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m trying to animate this character for a mobile game.
I’ve tried a few times to build a good skeleton but it always gives me this issue.

When I bind it to my mesh the shoulder and I add the IK to the arm the shoulder is twisted.

It seems as it assumes the right side of the arm as the top one.
Changing Pole Angle fixes the anatomy of the shoulder but not screws the direction of the elbow deformation.

I think the first time I used the pre-built rig and everything worked fine but I like to reinvent the wheel… hehe

I can’t really tell what’s happening in the picture you have provided… you may have to post a file for us to look at… use pasteall.org if you can’t post here at the forum… they have a special blender file upload there…

One of the problems with the Blender Riggify System… is that most people dive into it expecting it to solve all the Rigging problems they may encounter…
any time you start to Rigg up a character your going to have to learn some basics…

Twisting can be caused by several issues…
but the basics of it has to do with how your bones are aligned with their parent bones…
if something was not setup properly to start with then problems will occur…

theres lots of little things you kind of have to know about setting up a Rigg to get it to work right…

once you know them… it’s easy to do … but if you don’t know them it can be a real pain…