Two Pivot Points?

Hey so I’m wondering if someone can help me with putting two pivot points in an object. I have a mesh that I want to animate that will pivot around two different locations. But I can’t figure it out. I’m fairly new to rigging and can’t seem to get this. One pivot point is easy…two is not working and I’m hoping someone else can point me in the right direction.
Right now my problem is that even though I have an armature with several bones, only one of those bones is moving my mesh.

If you need more information, let me know.
Thanks in advance!

You will need to post your .blend file or at least some good, annotated screen shots of your problem. Changing rigs is very dependent on what is currently present in the rig and the specific results that are desired.

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but I did something like this for driving a hydraulic piston - basically creating an empty and use the TrackTo constraint on your mesh. You can then move your mesh to pivot on the empty and also move the empty to pivot on the mesh’s origin. I created a quick blend file to illustrate.

2pivot.blend (461 KB)

I actually just figured it out myself, but thanks!