Tyrant 's sketches[Update 13-01-22] -Nudity Warning

Nice work I also need to practice that. Good work on it.

Bad Drawing 216

Bad Drawing 217

Bad Drawing 218

Bad Drawing Number 219

Bad Drawing Number 220

This one time, two or three years ago, I drew a face from imagination no references etc that I liked but I haven’t been able to re-do it since then. I need to turn the fluke into something I do automatically and maybe do it even better. So for the next few months I will hit the anatomy books hard.

Bad Drawing 221 Proportion schematics (after Bammes, Pozza)

I wonder do you remember when you did it how relaxed or otherwise? Feng Zhu always says that when we are more relaxed and not as tense or stressed or focused on gotta make this perfect we do better.

I am gonna crack this figure invention nut by the end of the year…

Trunk anatomy

Bad Drawing 222

Bad Drawing 223

Bad Drawing 224

1 Like

The fight continues…

Bad Drawing 225 Legs

Bad Drawing 226

2 Likes

Bad Drawing 227

a character concept I eventually want to model in Blender. I royally screwed up the proportions on the hands and feet on this one.

3 Likes

She’s stylized enough that the proportions don’t bug me at all. I like the design and the posing looks really good too.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. It reallys helps to have another set of artistic eyeballs looking at this.

It’s time to do some learning.

Bad Drawing Number 228

Figure Construction using sculptures as references

Nice work also here is a Instruction Video by Aaron Blaise on Drawing Human Anatomy. Right now its only $1.00 So can’t hurt.

Aaron Blaise course on Human Anatomy.

Bad Drawing 229

Inktober 2020 Day 1 prompt - Fish

2 Likes

Bad Drawing 230
Inktober 2020 Day 2 prompt - Wisp

Nice work.

1 Like

Bad Drawing Number 231

Bobby Chiu 90-Minute Art Challenge #20

100% opacity (no pressure sensitivity)
100% flow (no pressure sensitivity)
no gradients
arbitrary colours

2 Likes

I like it, I like the strong shapes of color.

Thanks, much appreciated.

On to the next one, 90-Minute art challenge#21
Snake scales are hard :sweat_smile: total fail on that front

Bad Drawing Number 232

2 Likes

We don’t learn as much, if any, during times of ease. We learn and grow the most in Times of Struggle. With art, I have always struggled with it but I have learned a lot from that struggle. So Good job and keep it up. I like the soft feel of the paint and the character. I also like the composition.

Bad Drawing Number 233

Got to keep on rolling 90-minute art challenge #22 took this one down a more cell shade path.

1 Like