Tyrion

Congrazt is a really great work. I like all hair, clothes, light etc. The sculpt of the face proportions etc is perfect.
C haracter is good choice. I would sculpted more wrinckels maybe but is perfect.

This is incredible, looks like a photo of Peter Dinklage!

Likeness is very good. Awesome job

thank you guys :slight_smile:

Everything Perfect

Really impressive, but why didn’t you sculpted it in Blender?

That does remind me of Tyrion from GoT

Joke aside, it truly looks like him and the hair is just wow… Maybe I think the skin looks a little solid/flat? Are you using SSS in the skin material?

thanks )))

onnevan: I’m working on a laptop. I can not sculpt with large number of polygons in Blender. ( Blender 500k, zbrush 12-16 millions). For cartoon characters i use Blender and Sculptris.

AdrianN: Yes, I used the SSS for skin material.

Nice one. Could also be Klaus Kinski :wink:

Finally the deserved top row. One of the most realistic portraits I saw in the Blender community, terrific work in the hair, skin and eyes! :yes:

oh god, I wish I could rate this thread higher than 5 stars; it’s just not enough stars.

I’d love to see the wires, if you don’t mind.

Amazing! I would like to see the node setups used for things like eyes, no spoilers. :wink:

Very impressive!

This.

Truly impressive.

coool…thanks guys!

Wire

Eye nodes.

Eye model consists of two objects… eyeball and iris. So you need to do for each object its material. We use this scheme eyes in Wires for Empathy.

Wow!!! impressive Dimetrii!!! :slight_smile:

Looks really good ; well done.

Oh my god… It looks so good !
About how long did it take you to do that ?
I’m really, really impressed ! Well done !

those wires are really nice, I expected a higher poly count.