Tyto alba's 2D sketchbook

My 2D art is usually done in a combination of Illustrator and Photoshop, although I still do draw sometimes and paint less frequently. When I do draw it’s usually in chalk, oil pastel, colored pencil, or a combination of water soluble pencils and a wet brush. The image below is a WIP that I was pouring hours and hours into just before I discovered Blender. :smiley: It’s based on a photograph I took many years ago, and is being done in Illustrator at 18X24 inches.

That looks cool.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Most of the 2D/traditional art I do is bird centric. These two are watercolor pencil and Adobe Illustrator, respectively.

I know you said you don’t want to DIY but you can set up a very simple,mcm ???, onefund portfolio at Vanguard, using one of their Target Retirement funds,??? ???, which start out with a similar portfolio to what you’re looking at and get more conservative over time. You can automate a monthly investment,??? ??, and never look except briefly at tax time. If you don’t want something that automatically grows more conservative over time, their LifeStrategy Growth fund is 80% stocks/20% bonds and will stay that way indefinitely… VarianceBesides age and smoking, sensitivity to bitter taste is also influenced by gender, culture and your individual genetic makeup. According to “Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health,??? ?,” women generally have more taste buds than men, which makes them more sensitive to bitter tastes. Sensitivity to taste also varies greatly from person to person, and this variance may account for individual food preferences. Note that it traders who lose money when HFT bots make money; if you a buyandhold investor,Nike Air Max, you really don care what going on behind the scenes at all. You just want the best execution for your orders and right now, in general,mcm ??, execution for small investors is excellent. If you daytrading leveraged ETFs, on the other hand, then you basically just gambling: intraday moves are essentially random. The couple,???, both of whom are professors of composition at the University of MissouriKansas City Conservatory of Music and Dance, met at the Beijing school as students,Zhou said. The two had seen each other around but were not formally introduced until their second year in the program, when the director encouraged them to date, he said. A year after Zhou and the two graduated together from Columbia University in New York City in 1993 with doctorates in music composition. Moving products also help in unpacking. Whenever you unpack the material,??? ??, you will need to know about what’s held in which packet or box since you may have decided to keep some substance loaded which is of no use at this certain period and / or time of year. Right here labels pay a very important role. Nautilus commercialgrade treadmills incorporate advanced electronics for ease of usage. Star Trac treadmills were designed by DesignWorksUSA, a BMW company, and are known for their sleek design,??? ??? 95, personal fans and visual running tracks. LifeFitness have strong running decks and are known for their good quality. BUT,??? 2013. I don’t really want to be involved in all of that. I am doing internal audit in a company right now and even though I have the ability to work 6070 hour weeks the question is “Do I want to be doing this on a regular basis for the next 35 years?” and the answer is “No”. ???: lay off teachers at military bases in Bilton words There may never be a Senator Corleone or Honorable Eddie Huang whether services Christian Herter

This WIP is part of a series of birdsong rebuses (visual puns). Birders learn mnemonics to familiarize themselves with various bird calls and songs, like the Barred Owl’s call of “Who cooks for you? Who cooks for you all?” Many of these mnemonics lend themselves well to illustration, and so I’m realizing them in a style reminiscent of heraldry - an artform that frequently uses rebuses. This is a sketch, which I’ve brought into Illustrator to create linework from. Once the linework is done (balancing detail and clarity can take a while), I’ll have a versatile starting point for whatever coloring style I chose.

A bit more progress on this one.