[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

Hello,

this is my first time installing the Corona render engine.
This is the warning that Blender shows me.

Can you navigate me on how to fix it?
Thank you!

Hi. Which version of BCorona do you using and which version of Blender?

Hello,

I am using Blender 3.1.0. and V.1.5.5.

Today I tried to install V.1.7. and the same warning appears-

Thank you

Try to use v1.7 and Blender v3.2.0alpha

I did it! Thank you!
When I click on Check Textures in Corona Scene Data it still shows me the same warning but this time can render image.

Hope that is ok.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hello Odil,

I have this error and I plugged in the UV node same problem with the earlier post but still, I get the same error… I am using version 1.7 with blender 3.1.2…

Thank you so much!

Hi @Eigh
Are you also tried to unplug UV output socket from Bump input socket?

yes, still doesn’t work…

@odil24 Awesome work, man. Can you pause and resume renderings with Corona for Blender?

From what I see you would like to rendering inside viewport? If so it doesn’t support Interactive rendering inside 3D viewport. From other hand try to delete material and create from preset shaders (Corona Matte or so) and try to assign texture for Diffuse color and for Bump and finally first export objects, materials, configuration and hit finally Render image button.

Thanks.

Doesn’t tested but you can via Corona frame buffer I guess or not.

it works! when I used corona matte… Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I was exploring this version of corona vs. the latest… will this have corona maps like corona color correct, corona AO, corona mix? just wondering… thank you for all the hard work!

1 Like

If you mean by this version (v3.0 standalone) so no. The reason for this is need to coding everything from scratch and it is not so easy as you think. It takes a couple of month or year to recoding again.

1 Like

I am a bit confused how to install this. Do you need to have a telegram account in order to access the standalone.zip?

It so easy to create one Telegram account and take a lot of useful content from that. Plus I can fast reply as much as I can on Telegram than here. Join to the group also.

Btw: I will post an interior scene as soon as possible to take a look for new users for more deep understand BCorona addon.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Just one more question. Is light linking possible with Corona for Blender?

Btw, this is the pausing and resume rendering in Corona I was talking about.

If you mean LightMix as LightLinking so it does.

Work in progress scene for BCorona addon. The scene will be available for all!
The scene will include Corona shaders with textures applied for understanding scene organizing in BCorona addon for Blender v3.x.

3 Likes

New v1.8.2 is out!

1 Like