Yes it is near BC Place. Below is a Google Map link of the location.
how did you make that ?
- I put an animated spin on the fluid domain until impact of the obstacle. I + Rotation
- The camera is zoomed for the first 90 frames. I + Location
- The background is a envmap image, made in GIMP and Luminance HDR.
- The freeze affect was created by making 180 copies of the bake file for frame #130 and animating the camera around those files a full 360 degrees. Camera followed a path around a Curve > Circle for 180 frames.
- I used Vector Blur for motion blur. Node Editor > Add > Filter > Vector Blur.
- The obstacle also has a spin on it. I + LocRot
I would not have guessed. Ill copy and past the instruction in to my Blender stuff and If I have time Ill give it a try.
This is another blender animation I just finished a short time ago.
GO CANUCKS GO