Unidentified Flying Object (Finished Game)

Yea, and I’m making mission briefing =D

Very cool!

Yea, I made a menu for it. I’m waiting for a few members of the project tCoL to get back to me, so I got some free time =D

I think that controls are great. Think about it a UFO isn’t made to travel in cooridores it’s made for outspace. I think the UFO feels especially like a UFO. It’s floaty, fast, and it unweildly seemingly while also moving as fluidly as a cat.

Only issue was you can bump into the coins things that you are collecting

Yea I fixed it now. I fixed every bug and added a menu. I’ll upload version 1.2 soon!

Hmm, I see you guy’s point…

At any rate, it doesn’t detract from the game at all, I totally enjoy it :slight_smile:

Thanks man =D If you want we could team up in the future and make it 3d, lol, with your face spider model.

hey will you be able to drop the cows on places.
it would be funny

woo!
96 seconds! In the bag :smiley:

Nice one, it really does feel like a UFO.

Keep it up!

Well it looks interesting…downloading NOW!

The game freezes each time at different points…I havent been able to finish the game even once! But the controls are GREAT! That is the most interesting bit about it.

Lovely game [killer]!

Thanks guys! I’m just using gravity for movement.

Credits go to social for showing me how to move only one object with gravity!

Its Good Game
But It’s Too Hard ^_____^

'cmon I’m doing a level where you can’t touch the walls, if you do you get damage =P

Keep practicing. I can now finish in under 60 seconds everytime, without hitting the wall once =D (I have no life ;))

Haha!

You should have a menu with a selection of UFO’s that are differant colors or styles.

I already did that =D

Oh, cool! Is that in demo #2?

No, It’s going to be the sequel. Check my first post to see the banner and the release date.

I’m making it into a short RPG, who knows I may even sell it. But right now I’m swamped in the chronicles of liezel. Check out our new monsters I made.

can I see the gravity changing script?

It’s somewhere in this thread: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131182