[Unpaid For Now] A Euro-Centric Medieval Fantasy Story

I already have a small team, but for a project like this one, I will need a few willing helping hands. The project name (at least for now) is Aquilan Dreams, it is a Medieval set Fantasy Animated Series.

The project is largely inspired by many events from European history, including the crusades, and both world wars. With semi realistic art styles, Similar to that of tekken 5 cut scenes.
This project is for now, a labor of love, and is therefore unpaid, however, this could change in the future if all goes well.

We have currently finished setting up all the fantasy cultures and world rules for this project, and production is not too far away.

There is much to know about the project, which you can speak to me directly and ask all the questions you want, I will even give you a detailed description of what the project is and where we are in development so far.
However before I get you into our projects discord, I will need a small interview.

The Talents required:

Concept Artists: This is one of the talents we are lacking in. We will need concepts on Characters, Locations, Weapons, Vehicles, Even certain Props.

3D Artists: Of course, we require 3D artists, We already have 6 artists on board including myself, however more artists would lessen the work load. Artists would be responsible for modelling Characters, Props, Vehicles, Scenery.

Animators: Being an animated series, would go to suggest we require animators, we would prefer animators that have mocap handy, even the messy Kinect Mocap will do, However this is not a requirement.

Voice Actors: If you got a voice, and you know how to use it, and you would like to voice act. You would be a fine sight for sore eyes.

Musicians: The music we are going for is sort of an epic (hate that word) medieval battle with some metal thrown in, to peaceful medieval towns. That the best description i can give for now.

If you like fantasy Medieval sets, with great story and well researched events and cultures.
I’m sure you will love working on this project.
You can contact me via;

email: [email protected] (please leave alternative contact details as my email account is acting up and cannot send messages).
or better idea.

My discord: SciFiAutist#7282

Twitter: @aquila_den

Or message me here.

Also, you dont have to be an expert, we are not gunning for AAA quality, Im quite happy for even students to take advantage of the learning opportunities this project has to offer.

Thats all out of me for now. Thanks a lot.

Hello. I´m interested in your idea but I want to know what age, skill level and how much work will be have to be done per week. I would be 3D artist. Maybe if you really needed a animator i could, but it wouldn´t be something awesome.

I would prefer 18+ (content not for kids)
As for skill level, I’m not terribly worried about that, this is something i happy for people to learn through, and build up a portfolio with.
We also have experienced artists willing to help and teach, and answer any questions you might have.

By 3D artist, does this mean characters? Props?

We could use an animator, so we’ll see wat you can do.

Are you able to privately email me you discord info? Or any other info i can use to contact you of the forum?

Hi joe
Unfortunately as I explained before, my emails been acting up and wont send emails
But if you’re still interested, Id be happy to receive an email from you with alternative contact details like maybe a discord??

And you couldnt have come at a better time.
We’ve been looking for a concept and 3d artist. So yes We’d be very happy to have you on board.

Hello, thanks for the fast response

I’ll send you my details by friday, as i’m very busy this week.

Also i’m only able to work 5-10 houres per week as i work full time. If that’s a problem i fully understand.

Nope
not a problem at all.

I encourage people to put paid work before this project all the time.
5-10 hours just means i’ll give you smaller work loads at a time.

Im looking forward to friday.

Hey, I’d be interested in this project
I can model stuffs
It’d be great if I can work in animation front too in this project

Undergiven is my portfolio

https://www.artstation.com/nikhil4179643

Hey Nikhil
Sorry for the late reply

I’ve up to my neck in research at the moment.
But yes I’d be happy for you to do modelling and animation, we’ve been looking for animators actually.

Would you mind sending me other ways of contacting you
Like a skype or discord or anything else??

Please email it to me though. i dont think you wanna post that stuff here

Thank you so much
again sorry about the wait
i do hope you’re still interested.