[Unpaid for now] Euro-Centric Medieval Fantasy Series

I already have a small team, but for a project like this one, I will need a few willing helping hands. The project name (at least for now) is Aquilan Dreams, it is a Medieval set Fantasy Animated Series.

The project is largely inspired by many events from European history, including the crusades, and both world wars. With semi realistic art styles, Similar to that of tekken 5 cut scenes.
This project is for now, a labor of love, and is therefore unpaid, however, this could change in the future if all goes well.

We have currently finished setting up all the fantasy cultures and world rules for this project, and production is not too far away.

There is much to know about the project, which you can speak to me directly and ask all the questions you want, I will even give you a detailed description of what the project is and where we are in development so far.
However before I get you into our projects discord, I will need a small interview.

The Talents required:

Concept Artists: This is one of the talents we are lacking in. We will need concepts on Characters, Locations, Weapons, Vehicles, Even certain Props.

3D Artists: Of course, we require 3D artists, We already have 6 artists on board including myself, however more artists would lessen the work load. Artists would be responsible for modelling Characters, Props, Vehicles, Scenery.

Animators: Being an animated series, would go to suggest we require animators, we would prefer animators that have mocap handy, even the messy Kinect Mocap will do, However this is not a requirement.

Voice Actors: If you got a voice, and you know how to use it, and you would like to voice act. You would be a fine sight for sore eyes.

Musicians: The music we are going for is sort of an epic (hate that word) medieval battle with some metal thrown in, to peaceful medieval towns. That the best description i can give for now.

If you like fantasy Medieval sets, with great story and well researched events and cultures.
I’m sure you will love working on this project.
You can contact me via;

email: [email protected]

My discord: SciFiAutist#7282

Twitter: @aquila_den

Or message me here.

Also, you dont have to be an expert, we are not gunning for AAA quality, Im quite happy for even students to take advantage of the learning opportunities this project has to offer.

Thats all out of me for now. Thanks a lot.

discord sucks so better use the email I sent you. I am traveling and effectively my IP changes all the time…

Just a note: most of the other projects listed as unpaid volunteer work are one simple model. There are a few that have animation or more complexity like that, but I’ve noticed that the majority of those go unanswered. As a 3D artist yourself, you understand the difference in time required between a model and an animated scene. I just wanted to caution you that you’re probably not going to get quality help on a scale this massive if you don’t pay for it.

If you’re making an animated series you’re going to need a solid budget, not just for the artists, but for marketing, contracts, publishing, not the mention all the legal things you’ll need to make sure are in place. Even if people here are willing to help… which to be fair a few might… you can’t get lawyers for volunteer work, and you can’t market with volunteer work.

I’m always looking to update my portfolio. I may be able to find time to help with a model or two, but my best quality is paid. I sent you an email.

Hey, you still looking for some animators to join in your animated fantasy series? I’d like to become an animator, so I would gladly help you with animating the scenes to life. I just need a direction I’m taking for the scenes in case I do something wrong with the models’ animations.

Just to be clear: I’m currently building my independent studio up from the ground, which require me to take a slow pace with helping you in your series. But, that doesn’t mean I cannot assist you and your team.

At the moment, I’m waiting for my brother to fix the Windows on my Blender-dedicated computer so I can join your team as an animator. How does that sound?

Send me a PM and we can discuss your plans for the series, if that’s fine with you.