Unsure about my Mesh/Multires

I applied a UV map to my character model’s face. But shortly after, when I was switching between
Object/Edit mode a few times, the topology on my entire model went haywire. I’m not
sure if I pressed/selected something I shouldn’t have or if Blender is malfunctioning.

I’ve already tried flipping norms and recalculating v/e/f 's. I do still have a multi-res mod on it.
Hoping someone could give me a heads up about how to fix it? :confused:

Attachments

might you have added a displacement modifier?

All I have in my stack right now is a Multires modifier.

Try disabling the modifier. Also, please post the .blend file.

Am having problems posting the .blend file. Its well under the data capacity for posting.

I’m also thinking that whatever data I have for Multi-res is corrupt, because I’m seeing the same result
as soon as I open previously saved files that use that Multires mod

You have under 10 posts so that could be the reason. Use Pasteall.org to post your pics or .blend.

Thanks will do!

Here it is. Thanks for those linx: http://www.pasteall.org/blend/18971

You have external displacements file //…/…/…/…/…/Desktop/Joshua Body Sculpt left out. Without it all looks normal.

eppo
You have external displacements file //…/…/…/…/…/Desktop/Joshua Body Sculpt left out. Without it all looks normal.

True. I’ve been working on the model without that file, since starting the thread.

However, that file contains a lot of subtle sculpting on the models arms (too distorted to see) and mid-section.
I was hoping the multi-res could be salvaged and that I wouldn’t have to redo those details.

“//…/…/…/…/…/Desktop/Joshua Body Sculpt” is just a .file on my desktop, from when I save the Multires. And I can’t do anything with it,now.

So…I’m not even sure how/if I can access the sculpting data.:spin: