Unsynchronized threads

Hello world, I’m new:D
I begin with a problem I can’t resolve for two weeks…
It’s a really curious problem. I explain : I have a program which execute many threads (four more precisely) but not at the same time…one by one. You’re going to say my it’s ridiculous ! But it’s not. I simply want to run my threads and the main loop of the BGE simultaneously.
It run without error for the first thread…but on the second one, and for all the others, the main loop is stopped by the threads…So the game bugs up the end of the thread…It’s a problem because it’s like I don’t use the threads and it’s not my objective :confused:
I send a simplified blend which not run better for you to more understand the problem. All is in the console. The program starts and the first thread too. All is good. ‘clientLance’ is always printed during the run of the ‘chercheServeur’ thread. But when this thread stops and the second one starts, ‘clientLance’ is not printed any more or just between the threads…Can you fetch (and find :cool:) a solution for my problem ?
The blend :

I don’t think python threading works in the BGE. (If I understand what your talking about.)

It works really good, because I have already use it…But here, I have a big problem…

If I understand what your talking about.

Is it because of my bad English ?

Up…
Help me ! This problem is blocking my project and nobody can answer my question on the others forums…