Unwrapping a car model using perspectives (front, back, side, top)

Hello. I have created a low poly car model (772 tris) for a game, but I’d like to unwrap it so that I can use a single texture like this car model (JPEG, 70 KB, view) that I found on the internet. There wasn’t an explanation on how the user did it, and Blender was not the 3D program anyways.

I’ve tried doing multiple “project from view” unwraps, but it doesn’t work since it deletes the last one. I’ve tried going manually on the view and selecting the faces but there are overlaps and it’s not really an elegant solution.

Is there something I can do?

Thank you!

I’ve tried doing multiple “project from view” unwraps, but it doesn’t work since it deletes the last one.
When you project from view you don’t have to select all the object faces. and unwrap together. You can select some faces, unwrap from view, change the view and select different faces and unwrap them from view

Yes I tried that, but there are “common” faces that the various views share. It’s not a square model, so from the side view I can see some of the top, and from the front view I can see some of the side view, and so on.

…there are “common” faces that the various views share

Leave them on the view where you see most surface. There are trade-offs involved sometimes.