Sorry the spamming question, but i can not explain the my problem. sry again…
//first, i using translate, sorry for the misspellings//
i working a project with 0.2.5 version of upbge and i have a problem for playing animations.
when i playing an animation, my character making crazy moves.
my .blend file is here =
(i can’t add this questionnaire…)
my property system is work this shape:
- When the user presses the “D” key, the “animState” variable becomes “Walk”.
- When the user releases the “D” key, the “animState” variable becomes “Idle”.
- I opened a new “State” and said “Property” sensor and “Walk” play the Walk animation.
- Else, playing Idle animation.
help screenshots =
- Property by named “animState”
- screenshot of my system =
Keyboard and setting property values:
- Detecting the property and play animation:
Can anyone tell me how to fix this???
Mostly, the reason is, that the mesh was not applied in rotation and scale (Ctrl+A) before parented to the armature. Also, mesh and armature zero point should be the same when parenting. Scale, position and orientation should be zero on every involved object.
I noticed, the animation is 180 degres rotated than the zero pose. I don’t know if thats the reason, or if it can be fixed afterwise without destroing the animation. By the way, they look awesome.
Actions actuators have also a priority value. This may be interresting.
but i applied rotation. not worked on me not know why this problem creating… @Doc_Holiday
Scales and rotations in parent-chains can cause into problems. You have plenty. Also huge movements/rotations in one Frame. Maybe this 180° flip to the zero pose. There are some stumbling blocks, i see. You should eliminate every reason, one by one.
ok bro. i deleted xwyz quentitation of animations and problem was fixed. thank you so much…