UPBGE blender version

The newest blender version is 2.83.0 but UPBGE is based on 2.90.0. Just something to think about.

To think about what? :)))

He is saying that the current most stable latest version of UPBGE 2.83, then why is UPBGE eevee using 2.90? Thats what he is trying to say I guess…

While we are on the topic of UPBGE, why when i made a child of constraint from my weapon to the hand it sticks to the armature when i move it around but when in game it stays in position.

Well I never used constraits… but I think this might be one of the 2 issues:
1: You must have set something wrong.
2: That type of constrait is NOT available in UPBGE

so have you ever made a armature hold something?

1 Like

No dude, I already mentioned in my above comment

okay, im struggling to find anyone.

1 Like

I think you should join the UPBGE discord server, there you can find help instantly

should i join your UPBGE discord server?

1 Like

2.9 is the experimental version the blender foundation is working on. since its fully open source, upbge devs can use the bleeding edge builds if they want.

upbge eevee by nature is highly experimental, so stability is a second concern to getting something that has all the best blender fixes, ideally leading to a build that works more than not.

btw, i know in 2.7x its easy to parent objects to specific bones, and id be most surprised if thats not possible in 2.8.

No dude, UPBGE has an official discord server, join there, there you can find various Upbge devleopers and various cool people, they can surely help you out!

i tried looking but i cant find it

1 Like

What? The discord link? If you want i can send you the invite link

yes i would like the link please

1 Like

Ok, just wait 1 min

Here you go!