UPBGE Traffic System v0.2

What do you mean by wearing a mask?

No, the checkpoints are assigned with the help of the addon by selecting what points you want the NPC to visit. I also developed stop points, stair points (NPC can walk from one level to another).
NPCs are generated individually.

I’m working to integrate action points - points where the NPC will do an action (like reading the newspaper, eating, buying, etc)

New video:

2 Likes

which addon ?

in any cases, it’s good to see people working on this aspect because the navmesh in BGE is good enough for a pacman.

For the moment, i made a script in which the npcs are chasing you on many floors by searching the shortest path in real time through a system of checkpoints . I would later want them to be able to escape or try to corner the player

1 Like

So the whole idea of the NPC/Traffic system is based on an add-on that I’m developing.

Hello all,

A small video update with a stair test. I’m more interested in testing the checkpoints then animation, as I think I will add a property to recognise the stairs for a proper animation.
I’m working on activity implementation and next test will be shop window staring for a predefined period of time.

3 Likes

I see a little bit of slip, but not bad!

As I’ve said as this moment I don’t care about tweaking the animation, as it is out of scope. I’m just testing the system.