update about the state of my face

well luckily this morning i can actually feel my face again.

i vaugly remember people smacking me in the face because i couldn’t feel it, but it didn’t bother me because i couldn’t feel it so i didn’t care that they were smacking me.

i don’t really know how i managed to get home either. and i woke up in the morning with a fan heater pointing straight at me which must have been their for ages and ages, suprised there are no fires around LOL.

oh well.

Alltaken (p.s. sorry about the random thread, i kinda discovered it this morning) %| %| %| %| %|

huh??

what happened alltaken???

are you okay???

yeah i thought we got drunk posted…

Yeah, read your PM’s, that NZ acid must be a bitch.

na no acid LOL. nothing more than alcohol.

sKeleToR, well apart from a sore stomach i am ok LOL.

Uggg never doing that again. not worth it :S

Alltaken

I don’t see the point od drinking till you can’t feel youre body organs… I mean drinking to be “happy” or to “forget” youre troubles for a couple of houres… but till you can’t feel youre face? sheeesh what did you drinked anyway?

LOL @ner, i actually totally agree with you.

you see i have never drunk much in my entire life (untill recently, i guess i am learning now what i avoided all that time ago)

its not fun at all. and i am in pain now (probably not a good sign LOL)

you see what happened is i drank an entire bottle of wine very quickly and nothing really else, i felt fine for like 1 hour as my body absorbed it all i guess, then wham it hit me LOL.

lots of puking (nicely caught on camera but this girl whom i like LOL) and feeling generally bad.

then a stumbling walk to the bus stop which was a number of kilometers away, then a 40 minute wait in very very very cold conditions for the bus which came. i couldn’t really read the number on the bus, so i was lucky i got the right one LOL, kinda stumbled onto it, not knowing what was happening, then got the seat right next to the heater MmMMmm that was good. got off and kinda walked as straight as possible up the road to my house.

obviously wrote a post here, then went to bed with a heater pointed straight at me.

woke up later with a sore stomach which still kinda hurts (probably my liver or somthing actually)

not that entertaining at all, and at the party (end of semester thing) i was talking so much shit it wasn’t funny. you kinda talk to anyone and everyone, and talk about NOTHING AT ALL. i guess thats the only amusing thing about it all.

although i was not to far gone to have washed my hands after each puke session so that i didn’t make other peoples hands dirty LOL. such a nice person :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

now i shall never do that again. it was a bit rediculous and not fun at all.

but theeth locking my drunken thread was fun (best thing for him to do i guess)

Alltaken %| %| %| (AKA a;;rlaen well obviously that was my name last night)

yep that’s sounds like you were drunk.

and that’s sounds like hangover :smiley: not so pleasent is it? it goes away after a while though.

LOL @Alltaken !

heh, never drink ever again? well, I have heard that line soooo many times before…I dont belive it…you will, and you will end up there again, belive me!

you are still young, and you will still partying and sometimes things like this will hit you again…and again, and even again :wink:

don’t be afraid, that’s how life are :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

/.Z

edit/

w000t… :wink:

this was my #2000 post, hehe

/edit

:Z

LOL ztonzy, such a perfect topic to have your 2000th post on :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope you can still feel your face after posting though :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope you have learned from it alltaken. but hey. i havent dinked yet so it can happen to me too :wink: .

That must be the best part :stuck_out_tongue:

woke up later with a sore stomach which still kinda hurts (probably my liver or somthing actually)

Or too much puking, your stomach was empty and crying.

but theeth locking my drunken thread was fun (best thing for him to do i guess.

Yes, it was most pleasant :wink:

Martin

That must be the best part :P[/quote]

Bah she was loving it. :stuck_out_tongue:

shes been there so many more times than i have so i am not worried about that. :wink:

Alltaken

alcohol is ok if you do not over use it.

I wouldn’t think a bottle of wine would do that to you…

LOL Maybe someone put some special something in it

-nate

Lol, I have never been drunk ,(thats not werd, i am only 14 :wink: )
Many of my friends have been drunk thought.

sounded like you had fun Alltaken, (but not when you woke up lol :slight_smile: )

As seen on my roommate’s t-shirt:
“The liver is evil and must be punished!”

You should feel lucky not feeling your face was the worst thing that happened to you, drinking too much will shut down your basic body functions and might even kill you. Next time just get some Pepsi.

LOL yeah i know that. :stuck_out_tongue:

but heck i havn’t drunken as much that night as many of my friends have in the past, so i don’t think i was beyond that line.

Alltaken

Alltaken you got drunk???

LOL… :stuck_out_tongue:

I envy you man, I can’t get drunk…

The wife doesn’t let me… :-? :wink:

How’s your stomach right now??? Has it got any better???

LOL yeah i know that. :stuck_out_tongue:

but heck i havn’t drunken as much that night as many of my friends have in the past, so i don’t think i was beyond that line.

Alltaken[/quote]
Well if you drink don’t drive home right after, take the bus or a taxi. A lot of people are killed each year from drunk drivers, the most famous being Princess diana of great brition. Plus you can be put behind bars, which could be quite embarrasing if everyone on the board knows you’re an inmate.