Update : Australian & NZ Blender Forum - website now up

just a bit of info, we have around 15 people who have said they will deffinatly be there, so if you were holding back because you didnt think many people would go, nows the time to join up.

so email this to [email protected] quickly

Given Name:
Surname:
IRC Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postcode:
Phone #:
Mobile #:

bobthevirus, yeah lets do an NZ one some time :smiley:

can host one in wellington i think.

i am teaching a few people blender and within like 2 days they are awsome already LOL

Alltaken

so any news on people chipping in on my travel expenses :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken

no alltaken, infact we dont want you there anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

oh fine, was it because of me calling you all a bunch of wallibie wankers, or a group of tasmanian inbreeds, or was it some other wild allegation i made on the intellectually challenged trans tasman creatures.

i wouldn’t even want to come there, even if you did pay for it.

Booooooo Boooooo to australia (you don’t even desirve a capitol leter in front of your country’s name), Booooooooooooooo you suck.

go idolise your stupid croc hunter, hes a dumbarse anyway, i’m suprised hes even alive.

%| %| %| %|

Alltaken

actualy it was the comment about how our fish and chips arnt very good, i took that coment rather personaly :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

lol, though if you do find some sucker to pay for you to come over, your welcome to come to blenderconf au

only thing i don’t like about your Fush and Chups is the fact that outside the fush and chups store there are red back spiders hanging at face level. and when you look up there is a family of about 20 of them.

that was the thing i don’t like about your fush and chups, its coz its a life threatening experience just buying them Grrrrrrrr.

come on someone just need like 5 people to chip in $50 or somthing each and i will be sweet as.

thats only like a few Big Mac’s…come on guys you know i am worth a few big mac’s

Alltaken

all and all an unreal experience
ill be inspired for months

everyone get home ok? cant believe how far some people travelled to get there, dedication+

• Terry

lol, it was great you could come, shame we couldnt have done more stuff with the game engine, like getting the pixel shaders in tuhopuu working.

we are going to start up a webpage for aussie blender users soon, and will have the photos from the even up as well. its a shame we didnt get a whole group photo :x

F$%k, did i miss it!?

Crap. :<

You guys have to do a site on what went on. i wanna know what i missed.

alltaken can’t you swim? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but last time i tried, i lost 5 of my legs to shark attacks, i only have two left now.

Alltaken

hey lev
do we have a bit of a list of emails and everyone names?

Yeh, could we have that to stay in contact ?

i think we are going to start up a web page for australian blender users, ill send out an email to everyone who came with everyones email addreses soon

…?

oh sorry its taken so long, been busy with the end of tafe and all. i also realised that some people might not like there email address shared with everyone, so could you email me asking whos email you want? thanks. when the site is set up (if ever) ill email everyone asking of they want there address put up.

sorry again, ill have more time next week

ok better plan, ive just started up a mailing list for all australian and new zealand blender users. better way to keep incontact.

ive invited everyone who’s email i had, but if you didnt get that email go here to join http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/sig-australia