Update, now a male head

Hi Community,

i have started to use blender three weeks ago, and now i would like to hear you’r opinions about my very first head. i know that it is far from beeing complete, but i would like to hear some advice from you all, how to get the anatomy a lot better then it is now.

(sorry for my english :stuck_out_tongue: )

thanks for watching :slight_smile:

Attachments

I would stretch the neck a little bit…long and slender like…

and Im not to sure about the pointy head…maybe after some hair…lol…

way better than my first head…long since gone to the dust bin…

keep it going…your doing great

Thanks for the comment, i will try to rework what you have mentioned :slight_smile:

//bostich

Ok, i have done some more work on the head form and on the neck. comment it pls :slight_smile:

//bostich

Attachments

Hi guys,

i have dropped the female head, and started a new one from scratch. Instead of trying a female again, i have decided to try a male head this time.

In my shy opinion, it looks a way better now then the first head.There is still a lot todo, but i would like to hear your opinons :slight_smile:

thanks for watching!

//bostich

Attachments

I think the topology looks good. What is your native language?

hi rvngizswt,

thanks for the quick response! iam a german native speaker :wink:

//bostich

Oh, well darn! If only I had decided to take German in high school instead of Spanish.:stuck_out_tongue:

K, quick update, filled the most of the head, i think the proportions are mostly ok :slight_smile:

//bostich

Attachments

k, next update :stuck_out_tongue:

Added some ears (holy shit, really not funny), reworked a bit the nose and the forehead.

c&c pls :slight_smile:

//bostich

Attachments

I would advise you to minimize the number of polygons you are working with … especially since you are a beginner ( i am one too :stuck_out_tongue: ) … it’ll be easier to work on the general shape of the head starting with fewer polygons … You can subdivide later to add more detail …