Updated elYsiun.com !UPDATED

(Timothy) #1

Hey everyone,

you may or may not have noticed that the forum has been moved from http://www.elysiun.com/board to http://www.elysiun.com/

Now right now for you this doesn’t mean anything, besides a shorter url, and some small problems which may occur (wrong redirecting, I think I got them all out, but there may still be a few hidden links to a wrong page).

I also integrated the elysiun and phpbb databases, so I’ll be able to integrate elYsiun.com with the forum more during the next few weeks.
Basicly what this means is elysiun.com will use the same membership system as the forums, and we’ll hopefully be heading towards a larger more fun packed and interactive website.
Plans are already underway to select a number of people who will be able to add their own articles etc.

For those of you who saw the awefull password screen when they tried to visit elYsiun.com during the update progress, I am very sorry. I hope to make a better information page available for the next update.

Anyways,
Thanks and Greetings,
Timothy Kanters

p.s. if you have any questions, remarks or ideas please be sure to post them.

UPDATE
Just now I added the new JavaChat to elYsiun.com. Basicly it’s integrated with the forum thus you need to be a member of elYsiun.com to make use of it, pretty cool if I do say so myself ;).
Also you won’t be able to change channels, change nicknames, or run any IRC command. Reason I am doing this is to stop abuse.

(Goofster) #2

hmmm, yeah right. an “update” we dont notice…Why dont you just admit that nothing happened? :smiley:

Roel

(acasto) #3

whoa…that’s good, I’m glad it was you with the password thingy… :slight_smile:
Some of us were afraid that someone (x10) got mad and was trying to collect password…but all is good.

thanks Kib

(pofo) #4

For those of you who saw the awefull password screen when they tried to visit elYsiun.com during the update progress, I am very sorry. I hope to make a better information page available for the next update.

Heh. I think we can stand a few nasty password screens. Thanks for keeping this site up and going.

1. pofo

(blengine) #5

woo! the sites moving alot faster now =) i was afraid it was my dumb dialup

(S68) #6

Good :slight_smile:

Stefano

(Timothy) #7

The site had been slow due to a DoS attack which took about half the day.