This was going to be released closer to Halloween, but I feel the need to move onto other projects now. It could probably use some more polish and detailing, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Hopefully all the bugs should be ironed out now! C&C would be most welcome for when I come around to working on this game again… perhaps a christmas version
- Bullet physics now used.
- Full compatability with version 2.42a of Blender.
- An all new Halloween version of the game!
- New and improved menu systems.
- High scores are now saved.
- Controls can now be reconfigured and saved.
http://www.blending-online.co.uk/ShootingGallery_v242_Standalone.7z - Windows Runtime
Extract all the files into a folder before running the game.
Couple of Screenshots: