I don’t know if I am in the right category, but I definitely didn’t find any information about my search elsewhere…
I am a 2D animation art director and I wish to use Blender 2.8 to “enrich” 2D animation with camera movements, shadows, particles, lights and so on…
Could you steer me to some tutorials on this specific field?
For instance, I am wondering:
- How to integrate an existing 2D animation on a plane in Blender (as a cinema screen).
- How to deal with alpha channel, either for a still image or for an animated sequence.
- How to make light and shadows “take into account” the alpha channel (for instance, if I wish to create a 3D shadow projected on 3D volumes from a 2D animated character running)
- How to create camera mapping (I guess this specific point might be already quite common on the web)
- What kind of tools Blender offers in terms of compositing (basic blur, noise on the picture, some effects making elements move, shiver and so on…) (but maybe you’ll tell me that for the final treatment of a picture, it’s better to use After Effects or Nuke…).
- And so on…
Thank you very much for your help !
And of course let me know if I am not clear in my research.