Using baked lightmaps from Unity in Blender?

Hello, everyone,
i am currently working on an interior design and would like to present it in VR and WebGL. For this I would like to bake the light, but I am not yet so satisfied with the quality and time in Blender. It takes quite long and the noise is often still too much.
But the BakeTool from the BlenderMarket takes a lot of work off my hands.

I wonder if it is possible to bake the light in Unity and import the lightmaps back into Blender. Is that possible? Does anyone have any experience with this?

For info: I will export the model as a gbl.-file and maybe adapt it in Mozilla Spoke. Therefore I cannot work directly in Unity. Otherwise I would implement the texturing directly there.

It should be possible, since the lightmaps are baked as .EXR files last I checked. Although the setup node-wise still takes a bit of time, especially if you’ve a lot of objects.

If it’s just the noise that is problematic, you might be interested in my lightmapping addon for Blender that I made for pretty much the same reasons as you (except I use Armory3D instead): https://github.com/Naxela/The_Lightmapper - It includes options for denoising using either Optix or Intel Denoiser, and includes other filtering options.