Using Bevel in an Animation

Hi all, I was recently playing around with blender trying to make an intro for a youtube channel and I noticed that i could use the bevel on text to make it “melt” or “bend” into existance. I found this to be really cool and wanted to put it in as part of the intro, but I could not figure out what I needed to do to make it change while the camera is moving. Basicly I want to decrease the bevel from 1.000 to 0.000 in 90 frames at increments of .333 per frame. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

make it change while the camera is moving

Camera has its own key frames, and bevel effect have its own key fey frames. You time those key frames in a setting during the sequence. You don’t control beveling from camera.

For standard text object, you can adjust its Bevel from Text property > Geometry subcategory, “Bevel” right? You can set key frame from the Bevel field by just hovering the mouse courser over the field and hitting “I” hot key. Field will turn yellow to show you that it have been key framed at the given frame in time line.

Basicly I want to decrease the bevel from 1.000 to 0.000 in 90 frames at increments of .333 per frame.

1 / 90 equals .011 frame increments. What do you mean by .333 per frame?