using blender to make this ...

This scene was generated from XSI, following a tut from XSI site .
I tried to achieve this with the game engine but with very bad results …
anyone knows how to tweak the game settings to achieve sommething similar ?

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2994/pillsrendervraydof4va6.png

:confused:

Please be patient when waiting for a reply. There are people who post here who are on the other side of the globe, so give them some time to respond :wink:
In short: the game engine was designed to make games, not photorealism. If you’d like to make games with that sort of graphics, you’re in the wrong place with Blender I’m afraid.
You DO have a nice render there, so congrats on that :smiley: My only crit would be the blur on the non-focused objects. The contrast is too great.

Thanks !
I’m asking for setting up the game engine for processing the multiple collisions, not for the the photorealistic render …
I modelled the pills and the pot in blender, exported them to XSI in .obj and then make the physics filling in XSI and then reexport to blender to clean that stuff .
I tried to render it with yafray but had big pb’s so I reexported it to max to get this amazing render with vray …
I also rendered it indigo, very good !!!
The pb I have when setting up the collisions in blender game engine is that the collisions never stopped to a stable near collided mesh …
I don’t mind waiting several hours to have the game engine calculate one frame …
It’s just the setting of collisions for what I’m asking to !
I hoped this should be possible with the new bullet engine …

Did you try messing with the motion damping values? I don’t know too much about Blender GE, but that sounds like the place to start to me.