USS Enterprise-E

I’ve always admired the ST ship design. They have unique, recognizable style, yet provide plenty of room for variation. All while being scientifically believable.
My personal favorite is the sovereign class.
This is a model I wanted to do for a long time, bit it took me years to gather sufficient skills and confidence that I can pull it off. And even then I started like 3 times over.

Some viewport renders

And few ‘clay’ shots

47 Likes

So awesome! :vulcan_salute:

Nice work, this is my favorite era of ST design, and you really did it justice here.

Great job!

2 Likes

It looks great, nice clean crisp modelling and textures !

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It looks so awesome at the top of the recent post! Well deserved !

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

This is quite amazing! As a lifelong Trek-fan I can only say: Great work!

1 Like

Thank you! The bar was set pretty high. I just wanted to do it justice.

Love it! Blend long and prosper :vulcan_salute:

That is my favorite too! Love it! Such a good job, nice and clean, good details.
Any chance to see the verts? Base model?

Sure. Something like this?