UV blank layouts

Hey

I am new to Blender and i am struggling at best with it. I am using cycles and with quite some tutorials i can create some quite good objects and shapes. But then it stopps at exporting. UV layout export is blank and also if i export blender file into .g3db (which is my game engine format) no texture is included. Till now one of the rare things i have tried (since it appears that in every new blender version there is different options and i can’t find most of suggestions) is to apply UV in Material - surface. I can’t find where to set UV coordinates, where to find Texture solid or any other recomended option. I am using blender 2.77

UV layout export is blank
Have you UV unwrapped ?
Are you using the UVs / Export UV Layout option ? What export setting are you using and what application are you using to open the layout

I am using cycles and with quite some tutorials i can create some quite good objects and shapes. But then it stopps at exporting. UV layout export is blank and also if i export blender file into .g3db (which is my game engine format) no texture is included.
Use Blender Render engine instead of Cycles Render Engine

since it appears that in every new blender version there is different options and i can’t find most of suggestions)
Not really

I can’t find where to set UV coordinates, where to find Texture solid or any other recomended option
If you are using Cycles then the mapping is UV by default. If you have more then one UV set then use an Attribute node with the name of the UV Map. The Textured Solid option is in the properties panel (shortcut N) under the Shading section.

1. i have unwraped with just unwrap and also with smart uv unwrap in other case.
  2. i dont use Blender render since image brushes are blurry
  3. i have set a node with texture and i have just one image. Then under shading i have Backface culling, Hiden wire, Depth of field and ambient occlusion (or shadeless in texture paint)
  1. i have unwraped with just unwrap and also with smart uv unwrap in other case.
    So did you use the export UV layout option I mentioned

If you can only export textures from Blender Renderer (you need to test this) and not Cycles then you’ll have to either learn how to use Blender render or create materials in cycles, bake them to an image and load that into blender render for exporting.