UV Editor and shader editor very laggy

Hi all
First of all, sorry for my poor english

I have some issues in UV Editor and Shader Editor

When I load an image (8k) in UV Editor, moving it is very laggy but zoom is fine.

In the Shader editor it’s this opposite, it’s laggy when I zoom but not when I move inside editor

Tried with Blender 2.79b, 2.80 and 2.81 beta with same results.

I updated my bios and drivers graphic card without better results …

You can see the problem in this short video https://youtu.be/nJb5rq8JUww

My config is :
Windows 10 pro 1903 x64 lastest updates
I7 8700k
32Go
SSD Samsung Evo 500 M2
MSI 1080GTX Gaming 8G

Thanks by advance for your help and advice

Just close the UV editor with the 8K Map loaded when you are in Shader editor to get back to fluent speed.
As for the UV editor being laggy with huge maps loaded, it is “normal” Blender behaviour and happens for me as well. If you really have the necessity to do your UV layout on top of an image map, just downscale a duplicate to like 2K and load that in the UV editor ( NOT in the actual texture of the material, there you still load the 8K).

@anaho Thanks for you reply but the problem isn’t there.
I try to replicate the probleme on my wife’s computer (Windows 10 1903 x64, Nvidia GTX 570, 8Go Ram), there is absolutly no problem.

Finally, after hours and hours to understand the issue, it seems to be the translation who’s lagging the shader editor.
In the Preferences > Interface > Translation I’ve just unchecked “Translation” and the shader editor is fluid again.
Very weird behaviour, I’m surprise anyone else had this problem and reported it.

Do you know where and how I can report to fix it in next version?

Regards

Hey, I am actually having the exact same problem with the shader editor lagging when trying to zoom with the middle mouse button in Blender 3.4.1. Unfortunately, I think the option to enable/disable translation has been disabled in 3.4.1, so I don’t know how to fix the issue.

If anyone knows how to fix the laggy zoom in the shader editor for Blender 3.4.1 please let me know. Thank you!