UV Editor interface proposal!!

Then the GUI will be the same than actually. Unwrap and layout are different tools and a different step of the workflow by that reason they are divided. If the users needs some tools in all tabs you can pin like actually, also that proposal talk about select various tabs at same time.

A bit late to this thread but I wanted to say that I like like this proposal. It would be nice to see some overhaul on the current UV editor.

Hi Guys, I put the proposal in RightClickSelect

I like double sized buttons, as seen in Movie Clip Editor when Solving Camera. That can/should probably be implemented everywhere in Blenders GUI.

It helps the User Experience teach about the hierarchically importance of the tools.

Also like giving bake some loving, it’s kinda weird at the moment. Really nice to be able to do multiple bake passes at once, and the idea to have preferences are nice (such as in rendering)

Thanks aermartin. Yeah, I have seen that buttons in some addons, So I think that it’s possible.

Coordinates need to change to x/z to match viewport…

Or else viewport needs to change to x/y to match this.

Either way.

We don’t need to add more to the list of things Blender does different from everything else.

Xy has been the main axes for 2D since the dawn of computer graphics. Even your screen resolution is measured in x*y.

who tell dawn of computer graphics tell the dawn of the mathematics

You are absolutely right. I should have said 2D computing to be more specific.

Is the UV index a new marking system to label/order UV “cut” / un-wrapped parts? I was looking for some way to colour or label character parts etc before “cutting seams” and un-wrapping?