UV Map Painting Woes-p.2

Do you have a team to work on this? I think this would be impossible to do by yourself. It would take to long and by the time its released a lot of people would be put off by the graphics. I think your models need a lot more detail as well if your going to do all of this, it doesn’t have to be ornate detail, but definetaly detail in the faces. I like the Zelda like gameplay idea but I think it would be hard to have limbs falling off.

Team? Ha!!

I mean, I would love to have a team, but who out there is going to throw in their lot with me?

So no, no team as yet. If you’d like to come on board I’d love to have you.

–>

Without a team, you are right, it is doomed to fail. But I think that if I plug away long enough on it people will come aboard.

And so: If you have even a meeger talent at anything: you are welcome to help out.

If I need to post a list of things to model and skin etc. I can do that.

And yes, detail is a must, however minute, so aside from rigging the aforesaid characters, I need to add individual dertail to each of them. which I will do.

Thanks for your comment, womball.
-aML

One last update for this evening…

I have finished the concept drawings of the ghost and zombie and will be persuing those over the weekend as I have no time at present.

Thank-you for your support thus far. And if anyone is interested in helping in any aspect of this game, I would welcome you gladly…

-aML

lol i ment no insult by it im sorry if i offended you i was only comenting on your big guy with small legs.

I wasn’t taking offense, I was just trying to think which definition of sick applied. Thanks man!
-aML

Well… I have UV mapped the Knite, and have discovered one serious flaw with the whole situation. I suck at painting. I’ve been at it for at least three hours now and have made no noticeable progress. If I posted the blend file with the UV maps would anyone like to try there hand at painting the Knite?

I mean, I could do it all myself. Which is the backup plan… But maybe one of you out there could do it better. The fine fine details would be up to the painter, but I would like the overall idea presented in the concept drawing to be followed.

For example: The visor has slits in it… When Painted I would like the visor to have slits like those on the concept.

While I while away my time wainting for a response I will be attempting to paint the Knite.

Aside from the hands there will be no further modifications to the Knite Mesh.

-aML