valarking and his spam posts

(Dittohead) #1

i’m serious here, valarking please stop spamming the board with your spam.

we all know the only reason you are doing this is to get on the top ten opsters list, and it really sucks.

i think i speak for many of us when i say this.

you are getting very annoying, so please stop it. :-?

(Bapsis) #2

Agreed, and that goes for anyone else too really. It’s ok to have a bit of fun, sure, but lets try to keep the community intellagent as possable and not clutterd up with too much bunk. :wink:

Matt,

Blend on, and blend well!!!

(CubeFan973) #3

Right! I’ll delete about 17,576 of those Spams! Which wouldn’t suck too much, because I’d still have 26,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Spams left! (I counted!)

(Jamesk) #4

Abzalootli! Let’s keep it “as intellagent as possable”, not to mention “not clutterd up”… Kidding :smiley:

No, seriously, it’s a bit silly to bring up ancient posts like that, but then again, it’s valarking we’re talking about here. He’s got a long history of weird posting behaviour. Maybe someone remembers what went down on the blender.nl forums once upon a time… Let’s just ignore it. He’ll probably calm down soon enough.

(haunt_house) #5

I really suggest deleting the ‘top ten posters’ option. A voting based top ten would be much better.

Haunt_House

(blengine) #6

I really suggest deleting the ‘top ten posters’ option.

oh yer just jealous :wink: lol
a thread thats anti-spam with no other purpose then talking about spam could also be considered spam :wink: two spams dont make a… how does that rest of that go?> 8)

(haunt_house) #7

nooo,nooo,grumpy…

I’m not jealous. Number six out of two thousand is okay with me. And by the way, I try to get over the idea of this status being worth anything. What does this high post count bring? High online costs and high time loss. It has no real value at all. It is more of an escapism. In fact, it prevents me from doing more useful things (thats why I do not chat too much anymore). So I will sooner or later fall out of that list anyway. I mean, valarking demonstrates, how to get into that list by annoying and spamming. Thats not my idea of a goal. And I could emagine he already got mail from Kib or another moderator.

So I stick with my idea. Let`s establish a voting system, where everyone gets three or five choices a week and votes for people who helped him or done considerable work. This would help to prevent spamming and bring more quality. A high position would actually mean at least something.

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

(valarking) #8

come on, i don’t give a **** about the top ten posters.

(blengine) #9

come on, i don’t give a **** about the top ten posters.

until u become one of them eh? :wink:

(haunt_house) #10

well, what is your motivation then?

(Dittohead) #11

it’s unbecoming of you to lie, please stop posting crap it ruins alot of posts, and clutters the board.

(DreamMaster) #12

Its boring to watch YOU spamming the board :stuck_out_tongue: You think you’re famous eh? No you ARE NOT!

In fact, NO ONE IS FAMOUS… or by now we would get the best 3d animation job and earns freaking $1,000,000 a year!

(thatbrikwal) #13

actually, i find some of them amusing, as long as they’re safely placed in an orderly manner…

(valarking) #14

it’s unbecoming of you to lie, please stop posting crap it ruins alot of posts, and clutters the board.[/quote]

ill eentually get to the top 10 whether i spam or not. besides, all i care about is being a forum monkey.

(theeth) #15

not if we reset your post counter to 0…v 8)

Martin

(digitalSlav) #16

come on why are we bothered by the posts? they are moronic. what gets me is the fact that valarking sits around and belittles newbies when all he’s ever show here are crap logo work. yeah not too fun to be shutdown eh? one small suggestion for ya buddy… get back to work and come back when you have something useful. till then my friend you should be like a ghost…

(DreamMaster) #17

nods in agreement Yeah, until then, be like a ghost. And that you should be started as 0 all again and be a newbie on this forum again just to learn a lesson!

(Idgas) #18

wow you guys are really mean

(paradox) #19

I don’t think their intentions were to be mean more an act of irratation. Actions create reactions. Put up a bunch of meaningless junk and someone will say something about it, put up a bunch of useful stuff and someone will say something about it. I’ve seen Valorking put up both. You get what you sow or something to that effect.
Paradox

(CubeFan973) #20

Dang! My first post was deleted! Maybe I shouldn’t have put in 17,576,000 pages of “spams” in it.