Validea 5

I have to apologize that I’m just starting out here as a newbie user to this forum so I’m still trying to figure some things out. With that said I would like to show you my most recent project I have completed. This is a planet creation I created not to long ago called Validea 5. The original point of this was to study volumetric clouds and atmosphere effects, but I got into it more and came up with this.

Attachments

As a keen astronomer(when I have the time!) I do appreciate your work here. The last image of the night time lighting is very interesting!

Does Validea 5 have neighbors in its system? Companion moons perhaps?

The star system Validea is a rather small planetary system with only 5 neighbor planets. Validea 1 and 2 are the closest to its parent star which they orbit about 12 million miles apart from each other, and oth are extremely hot and dry. Validea 3 and 4 which are the largest in the system are super Jupiter sized giants, Validea 3 being the largest which is about 4.5 times that of Jupiter and 4 being about 2 Jupiter masses. Validea 5 being the 3rd largest is a super-Earth sized world with a mass of 6 times that of Earth. Thanks for stopping by!