Vampire 3D Model

A model i made this weekend and updated today.
It is also available in sketchfab :wink:
Modeling in Blender,sculpting and texturing in Zbrush and Photoshop and rendering Marmoset.

4 Likes

I like all of these renderings, but quite honestly I like the first one best. First of all, I like the fact that his face is “distinctly red,” and that it really doesn’t(!) look like human skin. (To me, a vampire is and should be a fantasy character.) So, you’re using a very narrow color palette. You’ve created red shading below the eyes in a converging-toward-the-nose shape which is mirrored by the (very prominent) eyebrows. And this entire “eye-line area” serves to naturally focus your gaze upon: “the eyes, and the teeth.” The teeth are surrounded by a bright area which helps to focus your attention on it, but thereafter by an equally dark(er) area which keeps your attention from wandering away. The background on the left vs. the right side of the head are “similar, but not symmetrical.”

To my eye, the other renderings just don’t quite achieve the same “fantasy fantastic balance.” They’re good, yes, but the first evil-creature is the one that I’d run away from fastest. :slight_smile:

I absolutely agree :wink: