VELOCITY

Hi :smiley: ! Could someone give an example python script on something like this:if the object is moving on a certain direction with a certain speed ,then when I press some Key,it will steer.I just need the “if the object is moving on a certain direction with a certain speed” in the script , but everything else is with logic bricks(the pressing of a key and the steering).I just dont know , how to use the getVelocity thing :frowning: .

PS: VERY SOON my first game will be finished :smiley: [!] Btw , is it possible to show your game to others even when you dont have your own page?

when you don’t have ur own page, it’s possible to send your game to someone who would upload it somewhere…

i can host the file for you if you want?
send me the file at [email protected]
I think jd-multi can give you some webspace to?..

Just make the file somewhere download able, post that link, and I check and download it. If it’s finished (the game) I can make it available on blended reality. :slight_smile:

OK!!! Finished my game :smiley: !!! Had some problems with internet , so while couldnt send the game, added some things.Dude , making this game was EXTREME FUN!!! NOR.J ,check your e-mail , i’ve sent you my game.

EDUARD!!!