Vendara Models

In-Game Example- I have been busy exporting stuff, i had lots of issues but finally got over it. I also made a new inn with 2 floors + attic. Doctors is done.

Fortress -Bleaaaarrrrrghhhhablakj

the fortress there is probably the nicest of all the models and textures there. Great job. You might want to put an emboss effect onto some of those wooden trusses on the buildings. It would make them stand out much more; however, that is only my opinion.

Thanks so much for your feedback. It was mainly just texture testing, but i think it turned out great overall. I tried embossing it, but i got some ugly results.

Umm… Oops…

Awesome, just awesome stuff here man! Great modeling/texing, textures remind me of this guy’s stuff: http://www.bobotheseal.com/personal_work/Bliz_BoBo_Orc02.jpg

Thank you, I am honored to be compared to such a great texture aritst!:o

Orc Fortress Update -Imagine it filled with lots of orcs. The building on the bottom left is the “leader’s” house where all the gold will be kept, so once you are done killing all the orcs you get to raid the leaders house and take all the plunder.

Wow, you’ve been workin hard :smiley:

I’d like to see this in action. Can’t wait

Torso WIP -I wanted to test my skills in modelling hte human body… i tried organic this time and i love the results. Still need to make the rest of the arms and legs etc.

Body WIP - Just wanted to post what i got be4 i got to bed… any crits?

Looks very nice, his knees need to poke out a bit.

I agree with The Red Hand about the knees. Nice overall look though.
–“Kuk”