I read that Fable is supposed to be the next big thing, although I didn’t know this at the time I bought it. Hhas anyone tried it and what do they think?
- Very short
- Not very challenging
- Some beautiful 3d scenes
- Lighting and many of the graphics are stunning
- Character modelling - everyone seems to have these thick lower lips and static hair-dos and reminds me of Thunderbirds
- Animation of grasses and ferns movng in the wind is lovely (see barrowfields)
- Music is generally fab
Overall rating: shows promise, but try harder next time
- What software was used to do the graphics?
- It appears that half of the worlds population were involved in making this game (the credits go on for 3 and a half days). Is it possible to make a game like this without employing so many people?
- Is microsoft responsible for making the XBox and if so, why did I buy one?
- Were any of the Blender community involved in making this game?
- What’s so special about the Blue Nymph?
- How come a “manly arm pump”, a box of chocolates and a “sexy hero pose” don’t work in real life?
- can anyone suggest a better game (I liked Baldurs Gate, although 3d stuff isn’t as good)