Verge3D is a Blender-friendly toolkit for creating web-based product configurators, interactive animations, e-learning apps, 3D portfolios, and browser games.
This major release includes 200+ new features and improvements, including:
• Improved anti-aliasing. From now on you have a choice between FXAA, MSAA and SSAA to make your interactive renders look gorgeous!
• Two awesome demo applications Custom Image and Load Unload demonstrating the most important features of Verge3D toolkit developed so far.
• We finally switched to WebGL 2.0 on compatible hardware!
• Many improvements in EEVEE/Cycles nodes such as supported Gradient Texture and improved specular rendering in Principled BSDF.
• Various Blender add-on UI advancements.
• New VR features including “end VR session” puzzle.
• Verge3D for WordPress improvements.
Check out the official press release for more info.