Hello everyone. What I currently have =
- Blender 2.80 Beta Windows 64 Bit (May 23, 01:37:23, a1ad71304c2d) (portable version) - (What I see when I open it https://i.imgur.com/X0bNqbK.jpg ).
- file.obj (one model and multiple positioned jpeg textures inside the obj) + his file.mtl (What I see when I import my obj = i.imgur.com/ZIlCf95.jpg ).
What I want =
- Please, I would like to assemble all the jpeg textures and export them in one single texture. I can use another Blender version if you advice me to.
Please, consider (to not waste your time and mine) =
- The Blender version I am using.
- That I don’t want 2/3 or more solutions to do it. I want 1 effective solution only.
- That I don’t want tips to do it slower/faster.
- That I don’t want to have a nicer Blender interface/menus/icons.
- That I don’t want to edit my model.
- That I don’t want to edit my textures.
- That I don’t want to add more models or textures.
- That I don’t want to make animation.
- That I don’t want to add a lamp or a camera.
- That you don’t need to share me videos or screenshot if your words are clear.
- That you don’t need to share me tutorials/wiki pages if it doesn’t answer my question.
Why I ask my question =
- I am looking for a simple answer to my question above because there is 3 millions of different tutorials with different Blender versions, for different solutions (“Bake” “Wrap”, “Atlas”, “Island” etc), situations and needs.
Thank you for your time and answers. I will give more information if you need.
NB : I already have searched online since 2 days. I do not come here because I didn’t make some effort. I am frustrated at not being able to use such great software as Blender. I will record the steps/make a tutorial and post it to my Youtube channel.