Very long error code...

So I was going to go back on my .blend to remake my hover/float script… then I go this Extremely long error message something ///something //////something something something something something something something //something something something something something something something /file incomplete.

So what causes this??? I saved it in my folder then I come back on it and it got that error message, any reasons why? (Other than to tick me off.)

Btw it was only a 672kb file.

And before you say it, I don’t know the rest of the error code, just numbers and "/"s.

So what causes this???
something something something is the cause and you something something something to fix it.

It maybe helpful to supply some more useful info. Screenshots of error message ? blend file ? something that may give a hint to someone else maybe ?

.blend file I deleted so it wouldn’t get in my way, weird thing is i did not go to my empty recycling bin… so I guess the screenshot is out to :/, but like I said its a VERY long error. (it would not fit into the screen.)

But If I can find the file or it happens (which it probably will) again then I will post it here.

One more thing, blender just crashed on me and now my Canyon.blend is locked. (Had to delete it due to the fact, no matter what I do to it, it would keep crashing blender…) Do you think I might need a new Blender version?

mayble is ever the same error .

if you have a script which run every time with a error you get 60 error at second!

I didn’t have any scripts that was running…Unless blender runs them when the computer is off, but I doubt it.