Vessels - big rendering at bottom pg. 1

I think this looks great! But a little more color would relaly make it come alive… I’d put maybe a few brightly colored flowers in there like magenta, orange and sky blue colors…just laying on the ground or…something artistic like, hehe :slight_smile:

Excellent work. A little to grey/red for my taste, i;d have preferred it to be a lttile more brown/sand colour.

You might also want to try a slightly different composition: one large pot surrounded by six smaller ones, from a slightly higher angle - that way you ‘echo’ the BF logo - after all it is for a blender splash screen :wink:

I like these… it’s very calm and relaxing scene… good job.

.b

I like everything except:

The second version of the image is the best IF the “twirly twirly” on the wall was even a little more faded.

YOU HAVE TO ADD A POT AND HAVE IT ON IT’S SIDE!!!

Other than that, it is PERFECT!

Good work Usagi,

Can I know whether its a blender of Yafray render, I have never got such smoother results with blenders arealight, if you used blender.

I also agree with ‘redbyte’ may be you can do another render of pots up close a cracky wall. I wanted to do that from a long time :stuck_out_tongue:

But this one in its own way is perfect (with the wall ornaments though :wink: )

gaurav

Opps :expressionless: screwed up,

But this one in its own way is perfect (with the wall ornaments though icon_wink.gif )

I mean withouth the wall ornaments. :smiley:

Ever heard of the edit button? It’s a little image link right next to the “quote” button.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments.

Dittohead: Thank you very much.

tirafondo: The ornaments are one single (long) texture. I didn’t find out how to do a one-line repeat. I always ended up with the whole wall full of ornaments.

@ner: I think about it. Bt I’ve still not yet decided which version I’ll submit.

styken: You have good eyes :wink: I was so lazy to use one and the same material for all vases.

redbyte: I’m thinking about making some cracks on one of the pots. To me, the other suggestions would destroy the calmness. This weekend I’m on vacation but hopefully next weekend I can do it.

Roja: I wanted to keep it simple and calm. Too much color would ruin this style.

avi: Concerning the bf logo read the first post here. It says: do not use the Blender logo in your image.

basse: Thank you very much.

Nerd: In the third version the ornament is more faded.

varuag: It is a Blender render with ramp shaders, AO and a little glow added in the sequencer. The longer shadows of the pots come from a spot light with shadow buffer. So, there are no area lights in the scene.

Wonderful work! The first version of the image is my favorite.
:smiley:

very nice
I like the mood and tone, although I still think that a little red something would really help it stand out.
i don’t know what, but something. Maybe a wine glass, to go with the wine jugs?