Video clip - Blender Models

I have posted a teaser of our studio’s animation on youtube. The models and sets were built in Blender. We use Blender as part of our production pipeline at Studio 125. I want to encourage those of you who are wondering if your time spent with Blender is worthwhile. Blender made my dream of working in 3D animation possible. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cO4gX3LGakc

The Blender models were brought into Maya for rigging and animation. This is primarily because most of the talent available for our studio knows Maya. That is a challenge for Blender. Most animation schools are teaching Maya, but with projects like Peach, Blender will gain more ground.

If you are inclined please check out the animation and give us your feedback. We are striving to make some great shows and we welcome your critical eye. Let us know what you like and what you don’t like…

Regards
mthoenes,
Studio125.com

wow , …
post it in the finished work man , it is cool :slight_smile:

I agree with 3DGURU 100% great work :slight_smile:

yes , that can be commercial quality …
and i like the voice acting too :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback - It is commercial work, - we have a 12 minute episode in post and are working on the next two episodes. I am putting this out to begin to build a fan base and get some customer/industry feedback so we can improve. I have not put in completed work because it really is only modeled in Blender the rest is done by my team in Maya.

Cheers,
mthoenes