I would like to have the ability to use / save views
An example would be:
- Open blender (view 1 is registered in the ‘view-cache’)
- Rotate the view (view 2 is registered in the ‘view-cache’)
- Press a shortcut key e.g F5 (current view returns to view 2)
- Press shortcut key again (current view returns to view 1)
- Open blender
- Rotate / zoom / pan to desired view
- Press shortcut key e.g F5 and the view is saved to a list of views in the outliner
- Double click the view in the outliner to activate it in the 3D window
I’ve tried to compile blender but I’m running into to many difficulties on Win7 64bit.
So now I’m asking if the community is able to help with a script / some code examples to get me started
I believe the code I’m looking for is something to do with getViewMatrix() function, but there is no function called setViewMatrix().
What can I use to manipulate the view?
Thanks in advance
Best regards 3sie3wiel