I was just wondering is their a certain name for a picture that shows front and side view, like a profile or something. I was just wondering what it was called for one of my projects.

You are probably thinking of 3/4 profile (examples).
There is also the less common 1/2 profile.

Profile is the side view.
Front view is the, er, front view.

The two I listed are the most common in art. Usually inclinations of the head are not noted…

Hope this helps.