ViewSonic VP2768 is brilliant

My other monitor is a new Samsung curved HDR TV/Monitor, i though it was decent and vivid… The fact is tho you have to actually have a professional calibrated montior like the Viewsonic next to it to bluntly see the difference in quality… It blows it out of the water… the Samsung is washed out and the colors desaturated and inaccurate in comparison. You are not seeing things the way they are meant to be seen. You think you are but you’re not… So goodness knows what that means when you’re color grading and tweaking your final render, but it cant be good…

Anyway, yea my 2nd monitor which was even worse, died after 15 yrs, so i got the Viewsonic, the viewsonic was only £320 incredible value… Of course its bad timing because its been out since 2018 and they are about to release a new series this summer with 100% DCI-P3… but it wont be £320 thats for sure… im still chuffed with the VP2768.

I figure if i cant even buy a simple old graphics card upgrade like a 1080ti without paying 5 times its retail value, then i should upgrade other things that are not price gouged such as mouse, keyboard, graphics tablet, monitor, chair etc…
Screw the GPU and send the file to a render farm to render on quad tesla V100s for just a few dollars.

I think the easiest way is u buy new tv and all problem got solve