Vincent's Sketchbook; the art of being cool

Some spare time doodles

Interesting piece… The two rocket burners obviously provide enough lift for flight, because there is no ground in the sketch. There seems to be claws/arms/landing gear on the sides and the bottom of the flying thing. Whatever it is, it definitely is quite mechanical. I’d guess that it has regular engines in addition to rocket engines, due to the exhaust/smoke/steam coming out of the two columns on the top. There appears to be something’s face in the middle, making this mechanical robot type thing into a fancy exsosuit or a cross between a mech and a flying rocket powered vehicle assembly line.

@X-27 thanks!

Here’s a frost dragon… it was a randomized subject, and not something i’d normally draw, but i’m trying to adjust to stuff out of my control as well at getting better with my wacom tablet.

OKay, so since i wanted to display most recent work in the top bar, i’m putting the orrigianl pictures here.

heres a new thing… testing out the tablet still

Nice! That looks pretty awesome!

here are more recent tablet drawings. hope you like
@TARDISMaker thanks!

here is modern ninja i did for a friend.

It got a little smudgy since i started on the left arm and i am right handed… :frowning:

You’re stuff here is quite interesting and… really good, honestly. I love how you incorporate a very distinct sense of humor into your work, it’s seriously brilliant! I honestly have very little in terms of critiques, except maybe the stiffness of some of the poses, especially in the last image. Maybe the hands as well; his right hand seems a bit off to me. But you’re doing great! Keep practicing, I’m interested in seeing what you come up with in the future :slight_smile:

Looking good keep it up

Wow, thanks for the encouragement guys. :).

@@MasterOfToday also thanks for the crits. they help me become better. I will try to loosen up some poses.

Would this be considered “political art?” because I can’t stand the fact that anyone would even use politics and art in the same sentence.

Great imagination, dude! Nice variation of subjects.

Good stuff mate! I love the design of the robo dinosaur mech. You seem to have a knack for going with your imagination - keep going, I’m looking forward to more :).

Thanks for the support!
Here’s a drawing i did after a game of chess (I’ve been playing a lot lately). It can be titled “CheckMate” or “Water under the bridge”

There seems to be claws/arms/landing gear on the sides and the bottom of the flying thing. Whatever it is, it definitely is quite mechanical. I’d guess that it has regular engines in addition to rocket engines, due to the exhaust/smoke/steam coming out of the two columns on the top

Good point. Not very fuel efficient is it? :slight_smile:

Working on some branches for my BGMC20 entry: all drawn in 2D using blender

Attachments

/uploads/default/original/4X/5/0/0/500adb4524de70db528a71c71f48278defc42201.jpgstc=1

Attachments