Vladimir Putin

Good day to all ! Please take the bust as a sculpture , not as to the identity of the president of Russia ! Please rate, similar to the character ) Thank you! ) )

Good day to all ! Please take the bust as a sculpture , not as to the identity of the president of Russia ! Please rate, similar to the character ) Thank you! ) )

9 Likes

That’s a very good portrait, again. Congratulations! The only thing, for me, is the seam between the bust and the base of the sculpture. I think they don’t match very good together. Otherwise it’s a very good job. Maybe you are interested in bringing them to the REAL world through 3D printing or even carving ot on marble like this:

Have a nice days!

1 Like

That’s a very good likeness. Challenge now is, texture as a face, not a bust :slight_smile:

Great work, Maxim! High quality likeness and anatomy.

Thank you ! With textures work I do not know yet . Blender teach yourself , after the main work . In the future, I try to make textures on faces ) )

Thank you ! The seam has turned out not really beautiful , you saw it right! ) The next bust uchtu this mistake ! ) I wanted to cut it bust on CNC machines . Maybe soon it will happen ) )
Thank you ! The seam has turned out not really beautiful , you saw it right! ) The next bust uchtu this mistake ! ) I wanted to cut it bust on CNC machines . Maybe soon it will happen ) )

Many thanks!

Во всяком случае ты большой в скульптуре, равна президенту Путину.

Для меня это серьёзная похвала и стимул к дальнейшему развитию !!! Огромное спасибо!!!

A very nice likeness!

Great sculpture , you caught the expression Of Vladimir Putin

Awesome likeness. Great work!

nice
now do one for “trump”
and one of the two kissing

1 Like

It’s him!

It must be one of the most difficult things to model: a human face, and getting such likeness is a great achievement, hats off.

I’d like to see Stalin by your hand :slight_smile: (Давай уже и Сталина за компанию :slight_smile: )

(Это мой первый рельеф и первая нормальная модель в Blender !))This is my first relief and the first normal model in Blender!))

[Цитата=easydream;3085715]я хотел бы увидеть Сталина на свои силы :slight_smile: (Давай уже Сталина компанию и за :slight_smile: )[/Цитата]

I am very grateful to you all for your kind comments! I will try and continue to please you nice statues ! ) ) )

Great linkeness!

Отлично! За Сталина отдельное спасибо!

nice! *****