VLC Annoyance

I love VLC, but there is one small thing that annoys me. Whenever it gets to the end of a video, it shrinks to its tiny default size and goes blank. When you press play again, you have to resize it, and on short small videos, it is very hard to take everything that is seen. Is there any preference that I’m missing that just stops the video when it gets to the end?

I also use VLC for all video’s. I found it pretty annoying too, but I can live with it because most of the videos I watch are more than 1 hour, so i don’t have to resize it again and again.

however, I didn’t try but you can make a playlist, and if you do that than it wont shrink, I am not sure, But just try to put the same video again and again in the playlist.

hopefully that works. :wink:

I also use VLC for all video’s. I found it pretty annoying too, but I can live with it because most of the videos I watch are more than 1 hour, so i don’t have to resize it again and again.

Yeah, looks like the threadstarter has a lot of short video clips. :evilgrin: This can really be a pain in the neck, cause you always need to take your hand off. :RocknRoll:

I used the vlc player and had lots of problems
ive got a new player that is better
http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/index.php