Vmxeo - Sketchbook

Nice abstract object. Is it rendered in cycles?

Thanks! And yeah, you’re right. Most of these are late night doodles where I just want to get a quick render off before I shut down the laptop and go to bed.

thank you!! Both are geometry generated from the same script I wrote using StructureSynth. Hub​ has a modifier to curve the geometry around into a circle.

Thanks. Yup, it’s Cycles.

attractor 4

Attachments

attractor 5

Attachments

Abstract 10

Attachments

Attachments

Coffee and robots

Crystaline

I really like you’re abstract work. Especially ‘attractor 4’.
‘Coffee and robots’ are interesting. Maybe you should consider adding smoke and warm lighting.

Great (Y)

I like the glass material in Crystaline. Can you share the node setup, please?

Thanks Dann. I might revisit the scene later when I get the animation working properly(still trying to figure out how to add random animation offset to particles). Smoke and warm lighting would look perfect for this :slight_smile:

Thanks Bronron! I’m working up a add-on for the effect used here. And thanks for the link!

No problem:

Hey, I love your stuff. Do you plan your pieces much, or just go berserk with it?

Thank you! The stuff you see here is all unplanned; mostly the result of experimentation. Very much sketchbook stuff :slight_smile:

Bonus Animation:

Your work is just amazing! Just joined this community and really loving all the inspiring art others have done such as yours! :slight_smile:

Like your abstraction works, and bonus animation is sweet!